Wednesday, March 24, 2010

banno at wordpress

I'm moving to wordpress. I'll miss blogger, especially the fab blogroll feature. But my blog has been virtually impossible to open on Firefox and Safari. Quite, quite fed up.

Anyway, I'll be here. http://batulm.wordpress.com/

Hope you'll follow me there. It's going to take a while to build up my blogroll again. Cutting and pasting from blogger as and when it opens for a few seconds.

So do leave your urls, on the comments at wordpress, will just make my life a bit easier.

Jitters before I hit 'publish'.

8 comments:

camerawali said...

Banno i guess you have a mac- try downloading Flock it works fine with blogger.

Bhesmalia said...

Hello. You can download the latest version of Firefox and give that a try.

Or try Chrome instead. Since Chrome is a Google product and so is blogger, compatibility should not be an issue. Download is free.

Migi Mega Entertainment said...

"I was asshamed when i saw my shoes till i have seen another person having no feet". A great thing.


Everyone is interested in going to heaven, but till now I have found none who wants to die.

Excellent wallpapers said...

I would always like to have a photographic memory but it never developed.
I always say two wrongs donot make a single right, then u must try three.

Olivia said...

This is a great blog, I hope that the new one will be as good as this one. Good luck!

Jo Chopra McGowan said...

I have also given up on Firefox - so frustrating! But why do you have to change your blog server? Can't you just use Safari?

Anyway, I'm sure your loyal fans will all migrate right along with you. I have.

Jo

Shilpi Bose said...

Was just about to follow you but I guess I will wait till you shift to wordpress.

Salman said...

cool Blog ! quite different
Regards HumourBook

banno at wordpress

I'm moving to wordpress. I'll miss blogger, especially the fab blogroll feature. But my blog has been virtually impossible to open o...